Proxy Marriage Pricing Installment Plan Passport Info About Us Testimonials FAQs
We are able to offer 2 different Marriage by Proxy services for our clients.
Both offer the convenience of no travel and no waiting period.
Please scroll down to see both the US Proxy Marriage and the Mexican Proxy Marriage:
Marriage by Proxy in the US
Only available if one party is in the
US Military Service.
We are pleased to be able to offer you a United States proxy marriage with no appearance or travel.
The fee is $900.00, which includes everything:
- The appearance of two attorneys in fact before the marriage authorities of a United States Court
- The marriage filing and license fees
- The certificate of marriage.
The fee can be paid by check, money order, bank transfer, or credit card.
For fastest service and greatest security for you we recommend credit card.
Please note that in the event of personal check we must wait until the
check has cleared before we are able to process your marriage.
To complete your proxy marriage we need the following forms.
- Marriage Application. Complete this form carefully giving us all of the information we need in order to proceed.
- Husband’s Proxy. This gives us the authority to represent the husband before the marriage authorities of the state. Please note that this proxy must be signed before a notary public who must sign and affix his/her seal to it. We will complete the form for you or you can complete it yourself.
- Wife’s Proxy. This gives us the authority to represent the wife before the marriage authorities of the state. Please note that this proxy must be signed before a notary public who must sign and affix his/her seal to it. We cannot accept a fax or email attachment. We will complete the form for you or you can complete it yourself. In addition we need a
- An Informed Consent/Waiver of Requirement of Blood Test for Rubella Immunity.
- Official Document photo copy for each, husband and wife. This can be copy of birth certificate or driver’s license or Passport information page, etc. It must show date of birth.
- Payment. This can be done by major credit card, PayPal, bank or personal check (for personal check we must wait 10 days for check to clear before we can proceed with the marriage), wire transfer, Western Union, etc.
All items must be mailed to us at the address below. Marriage will
take place within approximately five day from receipt of the above items. Marriage
certificate will be sent to you within approximately ten days from receipt
of above items.
Please call or write if you have any questions.
Marriage by Proxy in Mexico
Mexican Proxy Marriage clients acknowledge that Fresh Pond Travel serves strictly as intermediary for the convenience of the client and that the client's dealings are strictly with the International Law Office of Tijuana, Mexico, to whom the client shall look for indemnification.
We are pleased to be able to offer you a proxy marriage service.
The fee is $800.00, which can be paid by check, money
order, bank transfer, or credit card. For fastest service we recommend
credit card. Please note, that in the event of personal check we must wait
until the check has cleared before we are able to process your marriage.
Completed papers can be sent to us by post, fax, or e-mail. If sent by e-mail or fax you must follow up by sending the originals to us by mail. The marriage will be performed upon receipt of your fax or e-mail but documents cannot be sent to you until original forms are received.
Fresh Pond Associates
365 Boston Post Road #241
Sudbury, MA 01776
Phone: 978.443.8387 Fax: 978.443.0183
e-mail: Divorce Fast